Month: November 2020
Installing hardwood floors is a huge investment in your property. Hardwood floors enhance the overall décor of a home with their timeless beauty. However, their sheen and aesthetically pleasing look can be taken away by dirt, stains, damage and discoloration. To ensure that you maintain your hardwood floors in pristine condition, you should hire a hardwood floor cleaning company to regularly clean these surfaces.
Why Hire A Hardwood Floor Cleaning Company Instead Of DIY cleaning?
Most homeowners who prefer DIY floor cleaning forget that simply scrubbing hardwood surfaces does not get rid of all stains and dirt on them. Sometimes, regular scrubbing usually ends up ingraining the dirt in the wood hence making them to lose their appeal. Further, many people do not know that hardwood surfaces can come from different trees which means that special cleaning products and techniques need to be applied in the process.
Instead of employing DIY cleaning processes on hardwood floors, it is best to engage a reputable floor cleaning company to scrub your floors. The prime benefits of engaging seasoned floor cleaners include:
• They will use cleaning agents which leave surfaces sparkling without causing damage
• They use state-of-the-art equipment and cleaning techniques honed over the years meaning the job will be done thoroughly
• They save you time
• They are affordable and have the skillset to do the job right without causing damage
• You are covered by the cleaner’s insurance in case of any damages in the course of service delivery
What To Expect On Calling A Professional Hardwood Floor Cleaning Company
• Your cleaners will first assess the area to be cleaned and the offer you a quote
• If you are agreeable with the fee, your cleaners will then find out about the type of hardwood flooring you have installed and its current state. This may involve an inspection.
• Your cleaners will then identify the best cleaning agents to use based on the state of the surface to be scrubbed
• At the appointed time, your cleaners will show up, use the requisite cleaning agents, machines and cleaning techniques to give you a fresh and sparkly floor
• Your cleaners will then await to hear from you regarding the quality of services rendered
In order to identify the most appropriate time to set up cleaning appointments, you should consider the amount of traffic that goes across your hardwood floors on a daily basis. In addition to getting your floors cleaned by professionals, you can also maintain your floors in great condition by carrying out simple tasks such as wiping off fluids immediately they pour on your floors.… Read More